<span class="highlight">Doug</span> 'n Dusty,sorry mate, 'bit thick.<span class="highlight">Doug</span>,

Submitted: Tuesday, Aug 29, 2006 at 00:33
ThreadID: 37217 Views:2053 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
. Doug,
. My scrambled mind saw you going from a Daihatsu to a Troopy to that "giant" I seem to recall you'd seen (at a motor show?), and just wondered.
. Pardon my lack of internet skill/ knowledge. I attempted to contact you off-forum, couldn't find the right buttons to push, so here we are.
. I think I mentioned we're near Bundaberg. Have a mate near Broome Hill: maybe common ground somewhere.
. Pilot safely Dusty, ('n watch that bloomin' driver, little mate.)
. Jeff H.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Doug T (W.A) - Tuesday, Aug 29, 2006 at 11:08

Tuesday, Aug 29, 2006 at 11:08
Apollogies accepted Jeff, but I guess I'll have to appologise to all the Suzuki x90 [crap] owners and Rocsta owners for even daring to suggest they look at something American , Even Willem made a comment about the plastic deflector on the front would get torn off, with a bullbar on that would be gone anyhow, see they don't think , they engage mouth before brain is gear,.If I were to look at and could afford a new Wagon [which i can't] and it's nice to dream, I would surely look at the Dodge Nitro if they were available here,

Doug
gift by Daughter

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 191625

Follow Up By: Willem - Tuesday, Aug 29, 2006 at 18:10

Tuesday, Aug 29, 2006 at 18:10
Doug I suggest you withdraw this remark "Even Willem made a comment about the plastic deflector on the front would get torn off, with a bullbar on that would be gone anyhow, see they don't think , they engage mouth before brain is gear". It is not warranted.

My comment was quite justified as 'offroad' machines should have better track clearances in body work than a skirt out at the front.
FollowupID: 449510

Sponsored Links